Personal Care Contract Manufacturing
To determine how fast and huge hair, skin, cosmetics, hygiene, makeup, fragrance, and oral care segments of the personal care market are growing. In addition to the growth rate, the response should also include the percentage of each segment that is currently allocated or dedicated to natural products as well as the market break down between formats/manufacturing capabilities such as liquid, lotion, cream, and powder among others as applicable to the segments. An ideal response should also include 15 key players in the contract manufacturers' space by revenue and indicate the types of capabilities such as packaging design, formulation, compounding, and branding that they provide.
- According to Businesswire, the global personal care contract manufacturing market size is expected to reach $26.06 billion in 2025 growing at a CAGR of 6.1%, an increase from $18.1 billion in 2019.
- A report by Grandview revealed that in 2019, manufacturing had the largest market share in the global personal care contract manufacturing market followed by packaging and custom formulation and R&D. However, the demand for custom formulation and R&D is expected to increase and register a CAGR of 4.8% between 2019 through 2025.
- An increase in the demand for flexible and innovative packaging, organic anti-aging products, and rising consumer concerns regarding the authenticity of organic products are some of the biggest drivers of the personal care contract manufacturing market.
- Several credible sources have indicated that key players in the personal care contract manufacturing market compete according to regions. However, while some cater to the needs of their local markets, they also cater to the demand across all other regions, a good example being McBride.
- Sources such as Businesswire, Grand View Research, and Fortune Business Insights named the following companies as the major players in the global personal care contract manufacturing market.
- Albea Beauty Holdings S.A.
- Knowlton Development Corporation (KDC)
- KIK Custom Products Inc.
- HCP Packaging
- Formula Corp.
- Tropical Products, Inc.
- Sensible Organics
- Mansfield-King, LLC (MK)
- Sarvotham Care Limited
- ApolloCorp, Inc.
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- A geographic focus was not provided to us, so we assumed a global focus. If a more targeted approach is desired, for example, a US focus, this would have to be clearly communicated to us in any reply.
- Our initial hour of research was spent gathering some data that addressed the question asked as well as ensuring there is publicly available data that can provide the required data in line with the goals of the project. We were able to come up with the list of key players in the global personal care contract manufacturing market.
- However, we could not get any publicly available sources that provide the kind of granular data asked for the market break down between formats/manufacturing capabilities such as liquid, lotion, cream, and powder among others as applicable to the segments or the percentage of each segment that is currently allocated or dedicated to natural products. What is available publicly is information, data, and statistics surrounding the other parts of the question asked.
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.