Alcohol/Beverage Brands Social Media Community Management: Case Study
To provide high-level case studies on the strategies employed by large alcohol/beverage brands for community management on their organic social platforms and paid social ads, including a list of recommended automated response tools that can integrate with Facebook digital ads and their method of operation, and a list of recommended social listening and community management tools.
- For its social media platform management, Fireball , a Canadian, cinnamon-flavored whiskey, employed Elasticity’s services, a disruptive integrated marketing agency based in Saint Louis, Missouri.
- Elasticity took charge of social media community management, brand strategy, creative, data analytics, influencer PR, and media buying for Fireball Whisky.
- To build a relationship between Fireball Whisky brand and the fans, Elasticity used a strong pour of community management aimed at “engaging with fans on their terms and keeping the party going.”
- Elasticity’s team of community managers “offered rapid responses to fans (less than 60 minutes) and spoke directly to consumers with personalized, non-cookie-cutter messages that were fun, unique, and authentic.”
- Strategies employed by Elasticity to achieve this include savvy organic content, word-of-mouth marketing, and influencer partnerships.
- Elasticity crafted “The Dragon” persona to bring the Fireball Whisky brand to life. The Dragon became the “Party Alpha,” the instigator in every friend group, and the most confident person in any bar.
- Some of the successes recorded by Fireball Whisky as a result of the technique include;
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.