Client and Freelancer CPA/CAC
To determine the average cost per acquisition from both the client and the freelancer perspective on the following platforms: Toptal
, and Guru.
- Cost per acquisition can be calculated by dividing the total marketing spend over a specific time period by the number of new customers over the same time frame. Determining those data points is key to the final determination of the CPA for each of these companies.
- Toptal is an exclusive network of the top freelance software developers, designers, finance experts, product managers, and project managers in the world.
- Examples of Toptal client engagement pricing for new-hires fall within the following ranges: Developer: - Hourly: $60-$95+/hour
, Part-time: $1,000-$1,600+/week
, Full-time: $2,000-$3,200+/week
- Upwork experienced a growth of 22% year-over-year to over 105,000 as of December 31, 2018 in core clients.
- Upwork's sales and marketing spend was $72.96 million in 2018.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.