To identify and get contact information for reliability engineers for companies that design, manufacture, and leverage compound semiconductors for use in chipsets.
- On 11/12/2019, Qualcomm posted a job opening for a Senior Reliability Engineer on their website. The position requires a minimum of five years of experience in one or more of several listed areas, including semiconductors. The posting is still active, indicating that this position has not yet been filled.
- Dr. James H. Thompson serves as executive vice president, engineering for Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. Contacting his department may be a way to obtain the needed information.
- Sugirtha Krishnamurthy is a semiconductor process engineer at Micron Technology.
- Micron Technology has at least two open job postings for reliability engineers working with semiconductors. One, for an opening in Shenzhen, China that was posted on November 22, 2019 and one for an opening in Singapore that was posted on December 10, 2019.
- Companies operating in the design, manufacturing, and leveraging of compound semiconductors for use in chipsets include Samsung, IQE, MediaTek,and Broadcom.
Summary of the findings:
- Our initial hour of research identified companies design, manufacture, and leverage compound semiconductors for use in chipsets and found numerous job openings for Reliability Engineers posted by some of these companies.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.