Cloud Service Providers
To have a master list of Cloud Service Providers for the use of the internal building of sales.
During our preliminary research, we were able to determine 4 of the most popular cloud service providers based on the percentage of respondents that claimed to currently be using the provider in a recent survey. For each provider, we provided the name, website link, description, and percentage of adoption and placed the findings into a spreadsheet. Below is an overview of our early findings.
- Azure is a Microsoft cloud service provider that is currently operating in 54 regions, which is more than any other provider.
- Some recognized companies that use Azure include Coca-Cola, Kroger, and NBC.
- Based on a recent survey, Azure is the second most publicly adopted cloud service provider, with 52% of respondents saying they currently use the provider.
- Google Cloud is a cloud service provider that focuses on infrastructure modernization.
- They work with companies from industries ranging from Government to Finance.
- Based on a recent survey, Google Cloud has been publicly adopted by 19% of respondents, saying they currently use the provider.
VMware Cloud on AWS
Based on a recent survey, IBM Cloud has been publicly adopted by 12% of respondents, saying they currently use the provider.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.