Luxury Brands in India
To identify some of the top-end luxury brands in India for potential collaboration toward promoting a new wellness brand in the country. The luxury brands may operate in the jewelry, automobile, or fashion/clothing segments.
A number of globally recognized luxury brands originate from India. The following are the top 5 luxury brands in India, according to a recent ranking by Deloitte:
Titan Company Limited
- The firm operates four distinct luxury labels in India: Tanishq, Zoya, Nebula, and Xylys, which are all luxury accessory and fashion brands. Titan generated a total of $2.4 billion in luxury sales in 2017.
Kalyan Jewellers India Pvt. Limited
- The firm operates three distinct luxury labels in India: Mudhra, Tejasvi, and Glo, which are all luxury jewelry brands. Kylan generated a total of $1.6 billion in luxury sales in 2017.
PC Jeweller Ltd
- The firm operates two distinct luxury labels in India: PC Jeweller and AZVA, which are both luxury jewelry brands. Kylan generated a total of $1.5 billion in luxury sales in 2017.
Joyalukkas India Pvt. Limited
- The firm operates four distinct luxury labels: Zenina, Veda, Pride, Eleganza, which are all luxury jewelry brands. Joyalukkas generated a total of $1.1 billion in luxury sales in 2017.
Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Limited
- Tribhovandas is the fifth-largest luxury brand operating in India. The firm operates a label of luxury jewelry known as TBZ. Tribhovandas generated a total of $273 million from the sales of luxury goods in 2017.
Luxury Car Market
- In the Indian luxury car market, Mercedes-Benz holds the number one spot in the luxury car segment. In 2019, it held about a third of the entire luxury car market in India.
- The second-largest luxury car brand in the Indian market is BMW. In 2019, the automaker held about a quarter of the entire luxury car market in India.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
There's more publicly available information on the topic. Due to the fact that we were only able to focus on luxury jewelry and automobile markets in our initial hour of research, we are recommending research to identify the top 5 - 7 luxury clothing brands in India, based on their total revenue.
We are also proposing research to provide a demographic analysis of individuals who purchase luxury goods/brands in India. The analysis will provide a break down of their age, household income, ethnicity, education, and gender.