Cognizant Competitors Advertising Analysis
To understand how Cognizant's competitors advertising have changed in the last 20 years in order to help with a pitch to Cognizant.
As we dove into background research on the subject, we found the following insights:
- Cognizant's top competitors include Accenture, Tata Consultancy Services, IBM Global Services, Capgemini, Infosys Technologies, Wipro, HP Enterprise, Tech Mahindra, HCL Technologies, among others.
- IBM's advertising is about showing it goes the extra mile to learn about a client's business in order to help provide the right smart solutions the client needs to provide exceptional service and gain a competitive edge in the market.
- Accenture's advertising message focuses on how it helps businesses harness the opportunity in disruption all over the world. They seem to position themselves as a partner that provides an all-round service to its clients.
- Infosys Technology doesn't seem to employ TV commercials in its advertising to enterprises, however, they have sponsored TV commercials aimed at inspiring people in the past.
- HP Enterprises emphasizes in one of its adverts that they provide solutions that enable businesses to be precise in their projections. The company's advertising targeted at enterprises seems a lot more formal and professional than its competitors.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.