Collaborative Robot Market
To find information on the collaborative robot market outside Japan.
- In 2018, the global collaborative robot market was valued at $1.57 billion and the market is projected to reach $23.59 billion by 2026 via a CAGR of 40.7% during the forecast period.
- Top companies in this market include Universal Robots
, Rethink Robotics GmbH
, Denso Wave Incorporated, Fanuc Corporation
, Bosch Rexroth AG, ABB, Yaskawa America, Inc.- Motoman Robotics Div, AUBO Robotics
, Stäubli International AG, and K2 Kinetics.
- Additional companies identified in another report include Comau SPA, Nachi Robotic Systems, Inc., Precise Automation, Inc., Productive Robotics, Inc., Seiko Epson Corporation, and Techman Robot.
- From the above list Denso Wave Incorporated and Fanuc Corporation are headquartered in Japan.
- The IQS directory also features a list of collaborative robot manufacturers. We will use this list to identify manufacturers that fit into the research criteria.
- All our findings will be provided on the attached spreadsheet for ease of consumption.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.