To gain demographic and psychographic information on commercial architects.
- The National Council of Architectural Registration Boards publishes yearly demographic information for registered architects in the US.
- According to them, almost 40% of newly registered architects are women and 20% are an ethnic minority.
- Among all certificate holders, more than 80% are white, but diversity continues to grow among newer architects.
- Architects are slowly growing younger, too. The average age is 43.8 years old, declining slowly.
- The average income for architects in the US is $84,538 per year.
- 79% of architects work full-time hours.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.