Commercial Architecture- Competitive Landscape
To gain an understanding of the following four companies: Solomon Cordwell Buenz, Hartshorne Plunkard Architecture
, BKL Architects
, and Fitzgerald Associates by building a competitive landscape of the companies that includes the following information: an overview of each company listed, a marketing analysis, a detailed overiew of the pitch/sales approach/message, social media usage, where do they hire from, and pricing.
Solomon Cordwell Buenz
- For the purposes of our research, Solomon Cordwell Buenz is identified here.
- Simon Cordwell Buenz is a forward-thinking architecture, interior design, and planning firm that provides services and solutions for a wide range of structures including multi-family residential, retail, corporate office, higher education, hospitality, laboratory, and transportation facilities located across the United States.
- Solomon Cordwell Buenz was founded in 1931 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Today, Solomon Cordwell Buenz has offices located in Chicago, San Francisco, and Seattle.
- The company employees 280 design professionals who are involved with over 220 active projects.
Hartshorne Plunkard Architecture
- For the purposes of our research, Hartshorne Plunkard Architecture is identified here.
- Hartshorne Plunkard Architecture is an architecture, interior design, and planning firm located in Chicago, Illinois.
- While Hartshorne Plunkard Architecture does not list the number of architects/design professionals it employs on its website, it does provide its 13-member executive team, comprised of six partners, two associate partners, and five principals.
- Hartshorne Plunkard Architecture was named AIA Chicago's "2018 Firm of the Year" for its award-winning projects that "share a common sensibility toward placemaking."
- For the purposes of our research, BKL Architecture is identified here.
- BKL Architects was founded in 2010 in Chicago, Illinois.
- The company's website lists 89 team and studio members.
Fitzgerald Associates Architecture
- For the purposes of our research, Fitzgerald Associates Architecture is identified here.
- Fitzgerald Associates Architecture is a nationally-recognized architecture firm located in Chicago.
- Fitzgerald Associates Architecture was founded in Chicago, Illinois in 1919 under the name Rissman & Hirschfield Architects. In 1950, additional partners were added and the company's name was changed to Hirschfield & Pawlan. In 1961, and additional partner was added and the firm was renamed Hirschfeld, Pawlan & Reinheimer. The name changed a couple more times as partners retired or left the company. It did not become Fitzgerald Associate Architects until 1986.
- The company's leadership team and staff are listed on its "Meet the Team" page.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.