Commercial Trucking Companies - Insurance
To understand how much commercial trucking companies pay for insurance, as well as the factors that increase or decrease these insuarance costs.
- According to FitSmallBusiness, commercial truck insurance generally costs between $750 to $2,000 annually for smaller trucks.
- Annual premiums for semi-trucks are usually within the range of $1,500 to $12,000.
- Progressive Commercial claimed that "the average specialty trucker spent $6,732 on commercial trucking insurance in 2017".
- Also, the average transport trucker was reported to have spent $9,540 on insurance in 2017.
- According to Strong Tie Insurance, the average amount that an owner-operator spends on insurance usually ranges from $8500 to $14000.
- Progressive Commercial also revealed that in 2017, its "national average monthly cost for commercial truck insurance ranged from $561 for specialty truckers to $795 for transport truckers".
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.