Commercial Television Manufacturing Market
To find out how many commercial televisions are sold by major manufacturers and the customer type they are sold to in order for Captivate to partner their app with television manufacturers.
- Technavio states that the global smart TV market will grow by 266.03 million units from 2019-2023, with a CAGR of 21%. 44% of this growth will come from the APAC region. The global smart TV market is not broken down by residential/commercial offerings. In this report they mention Koninklijke Philips NV, LG Electronics Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
, Sony Corp., and VIZIO Inc. as top players.
- Technavio states the largest players in the television market are Samsung (20% market share), LG (12% market share), Sony (7% market share), Hisense, TCL, Skyworth, Panasonic, and Vizio.
- Newegg, PC Connection, and Knitec, mostly offer NEC, LG, Samsung, and Sharp commercial televisions.
- Samsung does not file an annual report with the SEC.
- In their annual report they do not separate commercial from residential sales.
- LG has a Business Solution segment that they report on. This segment includes information displays and solar modules. They do not provide information on just the information displays market, which most likely would hold the needed information.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.