Community Banks - Advertising Insights and Trends
To understand the advertising trends, such as budgets, target population, products, and messaging, in the community banking sector in Northern California, expanding to the US, as necessary.
COMMUNITY BANK MARKETING TRENDS
- According to Customer Experience Solutions, some marketing trends in the community bank sector include the use of chatbots, micro-moments to capture impulse consumers, cross-department collaboration, and digital specialists in the marketing department.
- According to Everfi, community bank marketing plans should include local sponsorships, financial education programs, free financial resources, and customer service-driven marketing, such as word or mouth, referrals, and positive reviews.
- The Financial Brand has compiled a list of over 1,000 community bank and credit union taglines.
- Some 45% of community banks anticipated increasing their marketing budgets in 2019, while two-thirds of them expect to increase digital marketing spend by as much as 25%.
- The Community Banking Brief encourages banks to target millennial consumers through blogs, videos, and infographics.
DURAND STATE BANK, ILLINOIS
FARMERS BANK, INDIANA
- Farmers Bank dedicates 40-50% of its marketing budget to digital to increase brand awareness.
CENTRAL VALLEY COMMUNITY BANK, CALIFORNIA
BANK OF THE WEST, CALIFORNIA
SANTA CRUZ COUNTY BANK
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.