Chief Operating Operator Services
To determine companies that provide Chief Operating Operator Services to a small law firm on either an as-needed basis or as an independent contractor. This information will be used to find someone to vet external Attorneys to complete delegated legal work and follow up on any work entrusted to the Attorneys.
Chief Operating Operator
- Freelancing is often thought of as being orientated toward low-skilled, entry-level workers. However, FlexJob found that many of the freelancers that work from home earn over $65,000 per year and have among their ranks many senior executives. Chief Operating Operator is listed as one of these executive positions.
- Eric Williams is an Upwork Freelancer from Foster City, US. He has a 17-year history in roles of this nature. His most recent position was with NextRadio. On Upwork Eric is listed as a Chief Operating Operator. Anyone wishing to hire Eric or contact him will need to sign up to Upwork. Eric's profile is available here.
- Andrew N is another Upwork Freelancer from Savannah, US, that is listed as a Chief Operating Operator. He lists his experience as "business intelligence, e-learning, knowledge measurement, international channels, and business development. Andrew's profile is available here. He can be contacted through Upwork.
- David Mendoza is from Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico. He has a Master of Business Administration from Tecnologico De Monterrey and lists his job title as Chief Operating Operator. His details are available here. Users will need to sign up for free to obtain his details.
- XPlace is a freelance site that hosts senior company executives. It lists Chief Operating Operator as one of the positions it has skilled freelancers waiting to fill. A job can be posted in this category and suitably qualified applicants will have the opportunity to indicate interest.
- In our initial hour of research, we were able to find some possible candidates for the position. We have also located several sources were there are likely to be potential candidates.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.