Compensation Data Market
To identify 1. The top companies/providers of compensation data and how much they charge for their services, 2. The market size for compensation data 3. The annual revenue of Radford and its competitors.
Radford & Associates
- Radford & Associates is a private company. It has an estimated annual revenue of $4.5M.
- Radford is part of Aon plc, they partner with technology and life sciences companies "to reimagine their approach to rewards."
- Aon plc "is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions."
Compensation Consulting Firms Ranked by Market Share
- "The following are the top 15 compensation consultants hired by firms in the sample ranked by market share."
- "Pay Governance, Meridian, and Compensation Advisory Partners are specialist consultants (meaning they only offer compensation consulting services) that
were spun off by their parent firms Towers Watson, Aon Hewit, and Mercer, respectively."
- "Towers Watson and Predecessors includes Towers
Perrin, Watson Wyatt, and Towers Watson."
- "Aon Hewit and Predecessors includes Hewit & Associates, Aon Hewit, Radford, and McLagan."
- 1. Towers Watson and Predecessors
- 2. Pay Governance
- 3. Aon Hewit and Predecessors
- 4. Meridian
- 5. Frederic W. Cook
- 6. Mercer
- 7. Compensation Advisory Partners
- 8. Pearl Meyer
- 9. Semler Brossy
- 10. Compensia
- 11. Exequity
- 12. Hay Group
- 13. Steven Hall & Partners
- 14. FPL Advisors
- 15. Deloitte
- For the initial hour, we were able to identify the top compensation consulting firms based on market share. We were also able to identify estimated annual revenue estimates for Radford.
- In the course of our research, we found that compensation consulting appears to be part of the broader Human Resources Consulting Services industry.
- We also identified some insights on compensation analytics and in compensation that might be of interest.
- Feel free to select or add an option below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.