Data Center Providers
To find out the audience and channels for each of the companies including Compass Data Centers, Digital Realty, Equinix, CoreSite, Tierpoint, Vantage Data Centers, Align, and Stack.
- Digital Realty serves Cloud Service Providers, Partners, Networks and Customers that drive other businesses.
- It has 210+ data centers in 14 countries, 35 metros, and 5 continents.
- It serves enterprises such as Hostway, IBM Cloud, AT&T, and Sentinel.
- They offer the following solutions: data centers, connectivity, and cloud.
- They serve the following industries: networks, cloud (CSPs, enterprises, and NSPs), digital media, mobile (mobile services provider, mobile content provider, and developer), financial services, healthcare, and gaming.
- "Hostway is one of the world’s largest providers of cloud, managed, and hybrid cloud hosting, delivering scalable, customizable Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions to over 600,000 customers worldwide" and has 287 employees.
- "IBM Cloud is a suite of cloud computing services from IBM that offers both platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS)."
- "AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers" and has 258,000 employees.
- "Sentinel is an IT services company that offers unified communications, conferencing, collaboration and data center management solutions" and has an estimated 500 employees.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We have provided details about the audience and channels of Digital Realty. We recommend continuing the research by looking into the audience and channels for the rest of the companies, i.e. Equinix, CoreSite, Tierpoint, Vantage Data Centers, Align, and Stack. We will also provide details around the messaging and tone for each company.
Alternatively, we could outline only the audience and channels for each company (Equinix, CoreSite, Tierpoint, Vantage Data Centers, Align, and Stack).