Data Center Providers
To find out the audience and channels for each of the companies including Compass Data Centers, Digital Realty, Equinix, CoreSite, Tierpoint, Vantage Data Centers, Align, and Stack.
- Digital Realty serves Cloud Service Providers, Partners, Networks and Customers that drive other businesses.
- It has 210+ data centers in 14 countries, 35 metros, and 5 continents.
- It serves enterprises such as Hostway, IBM Cloud, AT&T, and Sentinel.
- They offer the following solutions: data centers, connectivity, and cloud.
- They serve the following industries: networks, cloud (CSPs, enterprises, and NSPs), digital media, mobile (mobile services provider, mobile content provider, and developer), financial services, healthcare, and gaming.
- "Hostway is one of the world’s largest providers of cloud, managed, and hybrid cloud hosting, delivering scalable, customizable Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions to over 600,000 customers worldwide" and has 287 employees.
- "IBM Cloud is a suite of cloud computing services from IBM that offers both platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS)."
- "AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers" and has 258,000 employees.
- "Sentinel is an IT services company that offers unified communications, conferencing, collaboration and data center management solutions" and has an estimated 500 employees.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.