Company Analysis: Intel
Gain an understanding of Intel's company background and its competitive environment. The information will be used in a meeting with Intel to discuss opportunities for marketing support services.
INTEL COMPANY ANALYSIS
- Intel aims to generate value for the company's stockholders, clients, and the wider community by providing multiple technology solutions.
- The company develops and sells computer components and similar products.
- Its main offerings include "microprocessors, chipsets, embedded processors and microcontrollers, flash memory, graphic, network and communication, systems management software, conferencing, and digital imaging products."
- The company's 2018 annual financial report can be found in this link.
- Thor Sewell is the Marketing Director at Intel Corporation in the Portland, Oregon branch of the company.
- Samsung is one of Intel's competitors and is poised to take over the reins from Intel as the biggest chip manufacturer globally.
- Intel aims to integrate humor into the usually flat theme of technology campaigns with its "No Debate" creative.
- The promotional marketing copy features two officemates who are childishly bickering over the criticality of "performance and value in the cloud."
PROPRIETARY RESEARCH AVAILABLE
We found some proprietary research from one of our data partners which may be helpful:
Intel Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report (MarketLine, $175)
If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.