Company Data - Anomaly
To understand the startup Anomaly.
- Anomaly is an advertising agency based in New York.
- They were founded in 2004 and have 501-1000 employees.
- In 2011, the company was acquired by MDC Partners.
- MDC Partners is a NASDAQ-listed corporation who own many marketing and communications brands.
- Owler estimates the company revenue at $26.4 million.
- Their founding partner and executive chariman is Carl Johnson, Karina Wilsher is the Global CEO, and Justin Barocas, Johnny Vulkan, Jason DeLand, Richard Mulder, Mike Byrne are the other founding partners.
- MDC Partners does not report individual revenue for its brands. Anomaly falls under its "global integrated agencies" which collectively earned $699 million last year.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.