To obtain the company overview of the following companies; S.E.C. accessories, Esquel garment accessories, ITW graphics/ Sporting ID, Bangkok Screen, Polygraphic, Flex Dev group, Clotex/ part of Trimco, and Maxim. The research should focus on providing SWOT analysis and also provide information relating to their organization and ownership structure, revenue, product/service offered, target customers, value proposition, competitive advantage, location, recent innovative investments, Mergers & acquisitions, and partnerships. This research will help to provide a full overview of all the companies.
ITW graphics/ Sporting ID
- ITW graphics/ Sporting ID company revenue is estimated at $39 million.
- The company offices are located in Connecticut, Italy, Thailand, South Carolina, UK, China (Enping), Hong Kong, and China (Humen).
Clotex/ part of Trimco
- Clotex company records show that it has 1,800 employees. The company facilities are located in over 20 countries.
- Clotex is a privately owned company that was founded in 1978. The company headquarters is located in Hong Kong.
- Maxim Group operates as an international manufacturing and export conglomerate. The company was founded in Taiwan in 1973.
- The company has about 3,000 employees working at 27 locations in 17 countries.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.