Touchify Competitive Analysis
To understand who are Touchify's competitors and why the company is the best in its space. The information will be used in order to inform a client.
- The French startup was founded in 2014 by Florian Berton and Maxime Luce.
- Its main product is a cloud-based marketing content management tool that is interactive and customisable for all touchscreen devices.
- The Touchify platform can be used by companies to produce commercial presentations creatively and simply on a touchscreen, with the possibility to share and update them on all their devices.
- The commercial launch of their cloud-based solution was made in September 2016.
- Touchify's strategy is based on the Freemium model, in which the users can create content and share it for free, but additional features such as private diffusion, analytics, and collaborative tools require a paid subscription.
Touchify's Competitive Advantage
- It is also the most technologically advanced solution thanks to an advanced technological base.
- Intuilab is also known as IntuiFace, its main solution to create and share interactive, marketing content without code.
- The company is another French startup founded by Vincent Encontre in 2002.
- It had 2 founding rounds in 2011 and 2018 that raised a total of $5.4 million.
- IntuiFace offers three main types of services: the creation of interactive content, the diffusion of the content and the collection and use of analytics linked to the content created.
- There are four types of price plans available depending on the restrictions and limitations for the creation service, two plans for the diffusion service and three plans for the analytics.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.