Company overview Datassembly
To obtain data on the Company overview and competitors of Datassembly.
- Datasembly provides a "data-as-a-service model which enables researchers and analysts to focus on extracting and capitalizing on insight from the data."
- The company is a privately-owned company that was founded by
Ben Reich and Daniel Gallagher in 2014.
- Datasembly corporate headquarters is located in Washington DC, US.
- The company has received $1.5 million in total funding rounds.
- From our initial findings, we were unable to identify any data on DATASSEMBLY. However, we found a company called DATASEMBLY. We have assumed that this is the correct spelling of the company. Should this be false, kindly add a comment in the section below and we will ensure that the correct company is used for the research.
- The research will be completed in the attached spreadsheet.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.