Obsess and Mink Beauty - Competitive Landscape
To provide a competitive landscape of Obsess and Mink Beauty
- Obsess is an Augmented & Virtual Reality platform for mobile shopping, which is headquartered in New York, New York.
- The company, which was founded in 2017, is privately-owned and has 2-10 employees.
- The platform enables immersive, contextual and fully visual online shopping experiences, targeted to mobile.
- Retailers and brands can use the company’s ‘3D Commerce Cloud’ to run highly branded and interactive online stores on their websites.
- Features provided by Obsess aim to increase conversion, consumer engagement, and loyalty.
- The company’s technology has been featured on Business Insider, CNN, WWD, Fortune, RetailDrive, Digiday, CNET, among others.
- Mink is a 3D printing company based in New York.
- The privately-owned company was founded in 2014 by Grace Choi and allow users to select any color and print it into an eyeshadow pod.
- The company has 2-10 employees and is focused on the cosmetics industries.
- Mink has been honored with a number of awards including WWD Disruptor of the Year in 2016.
- National and international media and press coverage include “NBC Today Show, CNN, CBS, BBC, Forbes, Businessweek, TechCrunch, Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Allure.”
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.