You'd like a business overview of Groups Recover Together, Cricket Health, Aspire Health, Oak Street Health, Infusion Express Therapy, and OneOncology.
- Founded in 2014, Groups Recover Together is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. It is a community that aims to offer affordable treatment options for people struggling with opiate addiction. In October 2015, it participated in its first venture round led by Mike Collins at Green D Ventures.
- Cricket Health offers integrated dialysis and nephrology care - both in-person and virtually - for patients with End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) and Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD). The company was founded in 2015 by James Chaukos, Vince Kim, Arvind Rajan, and Brian Guarraci. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Cricket Health recently wrapped up a series A funding round worth $24 million.
- Aspire Health provides care for patients with serious illnesses. The company was founded in 2011 at Nashville, Tennessee. It now has locations in more than 19 states and has raised over $53.5 million in more than four funding rounds led by several companies - including Google's investment arm. In May 2018, it was acquired by Anthem.
- Oak Street Health offers primary care centers that cater to US older adults in medically-underserved communities on Medicare. It opened its first located in 2013 at Edgewater, Chicago. It has now grown to more than 40 locations. Since 2012 when it launched, it has raised more than $105 million in over four funding rounds - which include a seed round, venture round, and two private equity rounds. Oak Street Health was founded by Mike Pykosz.
- Infusion Express Therapy has several well-equipped infusion centers which offer injection therapy and high-quality infusion for patients with chronic conditions such as multiple sclerosis. The company was founded in 2012 at Brentwood, Tennessee. It currently has eight locations around the US and plans to open four more locations in the next few months. In 2017, it participated in a series B funding round where it raised $13.5 million.
- Founded in 2018, OneOncology "positions community oncologists to drive the future of cancer care through a patient-centric, physician-driven, and technology-powered model." The company is based in Nashville, Tennessee. In September 2018, it raised $200 million in a private equity funding round led by General Atlantic. OneOncology was founded by Robin Shah and Phil Watts.
Proposed Next Steps
If the above examples fit what you are looking for, we recommend going ahead with the business overview of Groups Recover Together, Cricket Health, Aspire Health, Oak Street Health, Infusion Express Therapy, and OneOncology. This overview will include a brief history of how they launched, when, and where. It will also include the name & professional background of their founders, funding rounds and who has funded them so far, information on whether they host virtual clinics, have physical clinics, or do both, key markets they operate in, information on how they are acquiring customers, and key achievements they have hit in the past year. (18 hours, $522)