Provide a competitive landscape of Peloton's competitors. The information will be used to make an investment decision.
- Like Peloton, ClassPass offers a fitness training platform that can be accessed globally.
- The private company has an estimated revenue of $45 million and is headquartered in New York.
- It targets fitness-oriented people who often don't have time to go to the gym.
- One of the company's competitive features is its flexibility in allowing its subscribers to attend fitness sessions in any gyms.
- The company also provides a fully-loaded app that can be accessed worldwide.
- The company also charges only one monthly fee for their classes without additional charges.
- ClassPass membership can also be used in 2,500 locations globally.
- Fitness classes can also be streamed at home without any charges.
- The company has thousands of customers.
- Soul Cycle provides indoor cycling and other fitness classes that can be accesses through their platforms.
- The company's estimated annual revenue is $100 million.
- It has its base operations in the US and has gym locations around the world.
- The company boasts of its expert instructors that lead its fitness classes.
- The company offers an alternative exercise style for its patrons.
- Soul Cycle equipment can also provide an individual's workout data to help in optimizing routines.
- The company has 4% less US customers compared to Peloton.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We recommend providing a competitive analysis of 2-3 additional major competitors of Peloton. We'll identify major competitors based on revenue, market share, customer base or any other suitable but consistent metrics. For each competitor, we'll provide it brief overview, target market, revenue/sales/market share, competitive advantage, and user base (number of users). We'll provide this information in a spreadsheet.