Provide a competitive landscape of Peloton's competitors. The information will be used to make an investment decision.
- Like Peloton, ClassPass offers a fitness training platform that can be accessed globally.
- The private company has an estimated revenue of $45 million and is headquartered in New York.
- It targets fitness-oriented people who often don't have time to go to the gym.
- One of the company's competitive features is its flexibility in allowing its subscribers to attend fitness sessions in any gyms.
- The company also provides a fully-loaded app that can be accessed worldwide.
- The company also charges only one monthly fee for their classes without additional charges.
- ClassPass membership can also be used in 2,500 locations globally.
- Fitness classes can also be streamed at home without any charges.
- The company has thousands of customers.
- Soul Cycle provides indoor cycling and other fitness classes that can be accesses through their platforms.
- The company's estimated annual revenue is $100 million.
- It has its base operations in the US and has gym locations around the world.
- The company boasts of its expert instructors that lead its fitness classes.
- The company offers an alternative exercise style for its patrons.
- Soul Cycle equipment can also provide an individual's workout data to help in optimizing routines.
- The company has 4% less US customers compared to Peloton.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.