To obtain a detailed overview of FanDuel, DraftKings, William Hill and Yahoo Fantasy addressing their current initiatives as far as Fantasy Sports and Sportsbook, the media they use, and how much they spend.
- It is available in the following locations across the US: "Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Indiana, and West Virginia." One has the ability to make any bets as long as one is physically in any of these locations.
- Anyone can register at no cost and deposits and payouts are fast. The bets featured here include all major US sports. This includes "professional football, basketball, baseball, soccer, golf, boxing, motor sports racing, and more."
- DraftKings Sportsbook
- This is one of the top-rated apps in the US. Fans can trust it as it is safe and secure.
- This app can be legally used on both desktop and mobile devices in "Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia."
- The bet types here include parlays, live betting, game lines, pools, and props.
- Parlays: This is a wager on more than two events where all have to hit. Allow the odds are slim, if all works out, this is a big win!
- Live betting: This is a reaction in real time that utilizes scores, odds, and visuals.
- Game lines: This is a bet on the eventual outcome of a game in terms of points or goals scored.
- Pools: This is where one can pick several outcomes and challenge other bettors.
- Props: This one can bet on anything and everything from results on a minute by minute basis, props, events, among others.
- Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS)
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.