To provide a competitive landscape analysis of the provided companies covering their respective strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT), and other relevant information relating to the operations of the provided firms. The firms to review include Checkpoint, RPAC, Nextgen, SML, and Maxim.
- Here is the Google version of the excel spreadsheet provided to us that we will be working from. The five companies are in column A in rows 2 - 5.
- We verified each company in order to place the website in the spreadsheet in column B.
- The company is headquartered in Thorofare, New Jersey and currently runs manufacturing operations in 10 locations including Europe, North America, and Asia.
- Checkpoint Systems is a subsidiary of CCL and primarily focuses on being the "first choice for source to shopper solutions that optimize success for customers."
- The firm is headquartered in New York with manufacturing plants in 23 locations across the globe including Brazil, Korea, and Turkey.
- The company has three corporetate headquarters located in Chicago, Hong Kong, and Madrid. It also operates manufacturing plants in 11 cities across the globe including Tokyo, Addis Ababa, and Delhi.
- The firm commits to "valuable, impactful global solutions that promote brand integrity with a consistent quality product."
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
We were able to partially fill out the first three rows of the spreadsheet after verifying all websites.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.