Company and Personal Profiles
To obtain company profiles of the requested companies and personal profiles of the requested individuals in preparation for a conference.
- Eric Bartsch
is the Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of VerdeGo Aero.
- He is a commercial, glider, instrument, and airplane pilot with flight experience in electric planes.
- Bartsch describes himself as a general management and innovation executive who has delivered new breakthrough products. He is experienced in several industries including aerospace, lighting, housewares, consumer products, and financial services.
- He has been immersed in the transformations happening in the "emerging field of electric & VTOL flight since 2008, in all scales of aviation from micro-drones to manned aircraft".
- Besides becoming the CEO of VerdeGo Aero
in June 2019, Eric Bartsch is also the president and founder of Chanute Consulting Group LLC
— a position he has held since January 2012.
- Bartsch's portrait can be found here.
- VerdeGo Aero is a Florida-based company working towards developing "innovative Urban Air Mobility solutions". In 2018, the company launched its IDEP (Integrated Distributed Electric Propulsion) systems.
- The company supports customers who are developing CTOL, VTOL, unmanned and manned aircraft designs through its engineering services and IDEP powertrain components.
- In a bid to transform urban transportation, VerdeGo Aero is currently building the "personal air taxi PAT200 aircraft".
- Continental Aerospace Technologies and Seyer Industries double as the company's strategic partners and investors.
- Founded in 2017, VerdeGo Aero has raised $306,000 through an angel investment.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Within an additional hour of research, we have provided the company profile of VerdeGo Aero, as well as the professional profile of Eric Bartsch. We recommend further research to provide other profiles as needed. Kindly let us know your preferences.