Company and Personal Profiles
To obtain company profiles of the requested companies and personal profiles of the requested individuals in preparation for a conference.
- Eric Bartsch
is the Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of VerdeGo Aero.
- He is a commercial, glider, instrument, and airplane pilot with flight experience in electric planes.
- Bartsch describes himself as a general management and innovation executive who has delivered new breakthrough products. He is experienced in several industries including aerospace, lighting, housewares, consumer products, and financial services.
- He has been immersed in the transformations happening in the "emerging field of electric & VTOL flight since 2008, in all scales of aviation from micro-drones to manned aircraft".
- Besides becoming the CEO of VerdeGo Aero
in June 2019, Eric Bartsch is also the president and founder of Chanute Consulting Group LLC
— a position he has held since January 2012.
- Bartsch's portrait can be found here.
- VerdeGo Aero is a Florida-based company working towards developing "innovative Urban Air Mobility solutions". In 2018, the company launched its IDEP (Integrated Distributed Electric Propulsion) systems.
- The company supports customers who are developing CTOL, VTOL, unmanned and manned aircraft designs through its engineering services and IDEP powertrain components.
- In a bid to transform urban transportation, VerdeGo Aero is currently building the "personal air taxi PAT200 aircraft".
- Continental Aerospace Technologies and Seyer Industries double as the company's strategic partners and investors.
- Founded in 2017, VerdeGo Aero has raised $306,000 through an angel investment.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.