Peloton Company Profile
Identify the business details of Peloton including their financial performance, long-term goals, business objectives, and overarching business strategy.
- In Q4 of 2020, the company generated $607.1 million from 76.8 million workouts in the same quarter.
- In FY2020, the company generated a total of $1.83 billion USD compared to $915 million USD in FY2019.
- The company generated $1.46 billion from Connected Fitness Products and $363.7 million from subscriptions in 2020.
- The total cost of revenue in the same year was $989.1 million with an EBITA of $80.8 million.
- The company's market capitalization is valued at $28.6 billion with a gross profit margin in 2020 of 45.83%.
- The current share price is $65.28 as of closing.
- The company has raised a total of $994.7 million USD in funding across 8 rounds.
- Peloton's valuation at IPO is $8.1 billion.
Long Terms Goals
- The company stated, "Our goal is to rapidly grow our Member base through the sale of our Connected Fitness Products while continuing to engage and retain our scaled and loyal community of Members."
- These goals included growing brand awareness, continuously improve member experiences, launch new products and expand content offerings, and pursue disciplined expansion into new geographies, invest in our platforms, increase profitability through fixed cost leverage.
- The company's mission is "Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime."
- Peloton's values are to "Put members first, operate with a bias for action, empower teams of smart creatives, and together we go far."
Overarching Business Strategy
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.