Snappy Kraken Competitive Landscape
To find competitive information about Twenty Over Ten and their marketing automation product --> Lead Pilot. Information to be searched for to include how long the company has been around, an analysis of the marketing automation offering including a look at the features the product offers, market share, and pricing. Additional companies to look at in this competitive landscape include Hearsay Systems and FMG Suite.
Overview of Twenty Over Ten
- According to Twenty Over Ten's LinkedIn profile, the company was founded in 2013 and therefore, it has been around for 6 years.
- The company is a digital marketing platform that help advisors drive, capture and convert leads through a variety of services that includes: dynamic websites
, lead-capturing landing pages
, engaging blogs
, customizable, ghost-written content that does not have use restrictions, built-in SEO tools for optimal performance
, and social media & email marketing through Lead Pilot.
- Twenty Over Ten has a workforce of between 11 and 50 employees.
- According to Crunchbase, the company has an estimated annual revenue of $762,300. However, as a privately held company, there were no company financial reports available in the public domain that we could use to corroborate the annual revenue figure.
- With a revenue of $762,300, it was concluded that Twenty Over Ten does not have a significant share of the marketing automation market in the United States. This will be further investigated in additional research and/or triangulation.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.