TrueAccord Company Overview
To provide a company overview of TrueAccord including its value proposition, number of employees, founding date, amount of capital raised and sources, and website traffic in the last several years. To also provide an understanding of how TrueAccord compares to Debtsy.
TrueAccord Company Overview
- TrueAccord is debt collection agency that "uses behavioral analytics, machine learning and an omni-channel digital approach to collections."
- The company was founded in 2013.
Number of Employees
- TrueAccord has 9 members of the executive team.
- According to its LinkedIn profile, the company has 51-200 employees, with company information database estimates ranging from 80 to 175 employees
- According Crunchbase, TrueAccord has raised a total of $47.1 million in funding over 6 rounds from 14 investors.
- The details of these rounds of funding including the amount raised and investors are:
- Debt financing in March 2019 amounting to $12.6 million.
- Series B round in 2017 amounting to $22 million from 7 investors including: Arbor Ventures, TenOneTen Ventures, Nyca Partners, Felicis Ventures, Assurant Growth Investing, Caffeinated Capital, Crystal Towers.
- Convertible note in 2017 from 1 investor, CreditEase Fintech Investment Fund.
- Venture round in 2015 amounting to $7.5 million from 3 investors including: TenOneTen Ventures, Assurant Growth Investing, and Arbor Ventures.
- Series A round in 2014 amounting to $5 million from 7 investors including: Khosla Ventures, TenOneTen Ventures, Raymond Tonsing, Felicis Ventures, Max Levchin, Bryan Johnson, and Homebrew Investment Fund.
- Seed round in 2013 with 1 investor, Lee Linden.
- PitchBook provides that TrueAccord has raised $49 million in the latest round, and the company has had 29 investors.
- Another source provides the total money raised by the company as $35 million.
- More than 85% of TrueAccord's web traffic in 2019 came from smartphones and tablets, up from 75% in 2018, and 30% in 2014.
- 15.9% of traffic to the site is from Search.
- In the last 6 months, the highest traffic numbers to the site were in July at 580,00 visits, while April had the lowest at 450,000.
Proprietary Research Available
- Fintech Profile: TrueAccord (GlobalData, $350).
If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Summary of Findings
- In this first hour of research, we were able to find the requested details for TrueAccord including: value proposition, employee estimates, funding amounts and sources, founding date, and some insights on the site's traffic.
- Due to time constraints, we were not able to provide comparative details for Debtsy.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.