To estimate the valuation of Dwell Kept by using the M&A or investment activity of similar companies.
- Hello Alfred, founded in 2014, has total funding of $52.5 million in two funding rounds.
- Please Assist Me, founded in 2017, has seed round funding of $75,000 and an additional $125,000 from found investors.
- Livly, founded in 2019, had $10 million in seed funding from eight investors.
- Amenify had $2.7 million in seed funding in 2019. They acquired Mobile Butler in 2018.
- Equiem, founded in 2011, has raised $30 million in funding, as of its latest round that brought in $12.4 million in August 2019.
- TFLiving, founded in 2016, raised $4.75 million in seed funding in May 2019.
- As of June 2018, HeyThrivy had bootstrap funding, but they were ready to start raising outside capital in order to expand, according to co-founder Dianna Winegarden. After searching sources such as Pitchbook and Crunchbase, no additional funding information was found.
- In 2019, $16 billion in venture capital has been invested in proptech.
- Dwell Kept was founded in 2014; therefore, comparisons to Hello Alfred, founded in the same year, may be most apt. Crunchbase indicates that Dwell Kept is closed, but it's website suggests it is "coming soon."
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.