Compare Real Estate Platforms Part 2
The second part of research focuses on OJO Labs as the benchmark against 3 automated competitors, HomeLight, OpCity, and Referral Exchange, to understand what OJO Labs is doing successfully, and where the company may be unsuccessful in comparison to its three competitors.
- OJO Labs platform combines accurate data through proprietary AI/technology platforms offering a differentiated, comprehensive home buying/selling experience, allowing agents to engage at optimal times during the process.
- OJO Labs leading technology team combines collaborative IDX with customizable websites, branded mobile apps, and a fully-integrated predictive CRM utilizing the recently acquired RealSavvy platform (game-changing products and features built to solve hard and entrenched problems) with a photo scanning tool for kitchens.
- OJO's platform combines machine intelligence (virtual assistants) and human experts to provide the information, options and support customers need at every turn in the home buying process.
- OJO's objectives is to reduce menial tasks and help people make better decisions through big data
- OpCity offers cash rewards to customers based on a sliding scale.
- OpCity (now Realtor.com) offers faster response time in a one-stop end to end solution.
- HomeLight's platform offers access to game changing financial products without the need for an agent.
- HomeLight Elite provides collateral for real estate offices, listing presentations, and yard signs to help win more business and close more deals
- Referral Exchange uses a proven system (Client Success Manager) that qualifies leads and directly transfers the client to agents.
- Referral Exchange's platform has a buyers-sellers link to with a consumer tip sheet for interviewing agents.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.