OJO Competitive Landscape
Obtain a competitive landscape of OJO, Homelight, OPcity, Referral Exchange, and one other proptech platform that compares to these. For each, details further than revenue, size, founding year, and target audience are required as these are already known.
- In our initial search, we provided the mission statement, value proposition, and features of each provided company. In addition, we identified Nobbas as an additional AI powered proprietary real estate platform according to Forbes.
- Mission Statement: "Our mission is to empower people to make better decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence."
- Value Proposition: "OJO is a patented conversational machine with humans always in the loop for real-time training to proactively serve up insightful, accurate recommendations."
- Mission Statement: "HomeLight empowers people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments:
buying or selling their home."
- Value Proposition: "We build products that put more power in your hands and make it easier to get the best outcome when you buy or sell a home."
- Early research shows that OPcity does not provide their mission statement to the public.
- Value Proposition:
"Opcity's platform delivers close rates 3-5x the industry average. Our executive team and investors combine expertise in applied analytics, machine learning, and operations that uniquely position Opcity to disrupt this $500 billion market."
- Mission Statement:
Connect "consumers to the best local real estate agents through a combination of technology and customer support."
- Value Proposition:
"Our data and methods produce great connections for winning real estate experiences over and over again."
- Mission Statement: "To shift how house and apartment shopping is done."
- Value Proposition: "Nobbas bridges the gap and makes home shopping fun and interactive by offering collaborative tools to aid every party involved in participating in the purchase decision."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We suggest continuing research for each company to provide a 3-5 sentence description of the company, success metrics (i.e. downloads, members, etc.), partnerships, pricing models, and marketing strategy. We can cover 2-3 companies in a 3-hour research block.
In addition, we could provide an analysis of each companies customer perceptions. For each company, we would provide 2-3 positive customer reviews, 2-3 negative customer reviews, what customers are saying on social media, and perceptions portrayed in the media.