Health Insurance Plans
To compare ACA plans for a family.
- Estimated costs for bronze level plans range from $743-932 per month.
- Bronze plans have higher deductibles, from around $8,850 per group, with max out of pocket costs of $16,300.
- These plans generally cover preventative care, prescriptions, emergency care, surgery and telemedicine.
- Silver plans range from $1,053-2,108 per month.
- With the higher monthly cost, deductibles are a bit lower. For example, one silver plan has only a $2,600 deductible.
- Many of these child plus parent plans cover dental and vision for the child as well.
- Gold plans carry a monthly cost of $1,262-2,523.
- Deductibles here are even lower, coming in at only $1,200 on one plan.
- Platinum plans in New York range from $1,529-3,057 per month.
- These plans mostly have $0 deductibles and lower out of pocket maximums.
- None of the plans found for New York state cover out of network costs.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.