To know for each company, their audience (target market) in terms of verticals/industries and company size.
- To understand what industries/comapy size each company is targeting, we started by analyzing their clients. Our aim was to understand the type of companies each competitor is serving and targeting.
- Compass Data Centers: WindStream Communications, AEP, Iron Mountain, and CenturyLink.
- Digital Realty: Hostway, IBM Cloud, AT&T, and Sentinel.
- Equinix: CDM Smith and bmc.
- CoreSite: MLB Network, Verizon, Paul Hastings, and Paperspace.
- Tierpoint: Dental Associate, Potbelly, NHL, and GSK.
- Vantage Data Centers: It doesn't share its clients' list.
- Align: A&M, AIG, Bank Of America, Peloton, and Salesforce.
- Stack: It doesn't share its clients' list.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We'd recommend continuing to analyze each company's client list, website, press releases, and value proposition to understand their audience in terms of industries and company size.
Alternatively, we recommend providing for each competitor a brief overview, the audience (verticals/Industries and company sizes), services, and the competitive advantage (what sets them apart from the competition, what makes them unique in the market).