To know for each company, their audience (target market) in terms of verticals/industries and company size.
- To understand what industries/comapy size each company is targeting, we started by analyzing their clients. Our aim was to understand the type of companies each competitor is serving and targeting.
- Compass Data Centers: WindStream Communications, AEP, Iron Mountain, and CenturyLink.
- Digital Realty: Hostway, IBM Cloud, AT&T, and Sentinel.
- Equinix: CDM Smith and bmc.
- CoreSite: MLB Network, Verizon, Paul Hastings, and Paperspace.
- Tierpoint: Dental Associate, Potbelly, NHL, and GSK.
- Vantage Data Centers: It doesn't share its clients' list.
- Align: A&M, AIG, Bank Of America, Peloton, and Salesforce.
- Stack: It doesn't share its clients' list.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.