SKO Communications Competitors
To identify three competitors of SKO Communications in Windsor, Ontario or southwestern Ontario, including their marketing strategies and how they position themselves.
- Based in Windsor, Ontario, with an office in Detroit, Michigan as well, Tango describes itself as a "boutique creative agency."
- Tango offers branding and strategy services, creative solutions, and digital experiences.
- Their portfolio includes clients such as Volkswagen and Lowe's Canada.
- Their marketing strategy focuses on their ability to "connect brands with people by being passionate, expressive and creative."
- Mainstream Marketing, located in Windsor, Ontario, describes itself as "a full service marketing company."
- Their marketing strategy is focused on client satisfaction, citing "100% satisfaction guaranteed" on their website.
- They offer printing, graphic design, technology marketing, and strategy marketing services.
- Their portfolio is segmented by corporate identities, event marketing, print, promotional product, signage, trade show display, and website.
- Based in Windsor, Ontario, Oliver Marketing is a "full service marketing company" offering marketing strategy, branding, web design/development and hosting, SEO, e-commerce, and mobile websites.
- Oliver specializes in small business start-ups.
- They describe themselves as marketing professionals who "never let go of the child inside," which is reinforced by childhood images of each team member on their website.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.