Robotic Vacuum Cleaner on Social Media
To perform a competitive/category analysis of how robotic vacuum cleaner brands are using social media. Information to be researched will include some of the learnings and highlights from social media that such brands witnessed in their use of different social media channels and influencers.
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market
- The global robotic vacuum cleaner market was valued at $6.5 billion in 2018. The market was projected to reach a value of $39.1 billion by 2026 through a CAGR of 25.3%.
- The market is segmented into floor vacuum cleaners, window vacuum cleaners, and pool vacuum cleaners.
- In 2018, the floor vacuum cleaner segment had the largest share of the market at 61.1%.
- In 2018, iRobot Corporation was considered to be one of the major players in the global robotic vacuum cleaner market with sales of more than 20 million units of robotic vacuum cleaners within the year.
- Other major players within the global robotic vacuum cleaner market include Dyson Ltd, ECOVACS, LG Electronics, Samsung Corporation, Kevac SRL, Proscenic, Matsutek Enterprises, Neato Robotics, Koninklijke Philips, Robert Bosch GmbH, Panasonic Corporation, Bisell Inc, Miele & Cie, and Sharp Corporation.
- The companies provided in chat include Shark, Samsung, Neato, ECOVACS, and Dyson.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.