Behavioral Health Chatbots - Competitive Landscape
To provide a competitive landscape of behavioral health chatbots
including details on solutions in this space, key features, underlying technology, key partners, evidence of outcomes/effectiveness, and markets served (e.g. direct to consumer, employer market, other).
Mental/Behavioral Health Chatbots
- Founded in 2017 by Alison Darcy, "a Clinical Research Psychologist and adjunct Faculty in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Stanford School of Medicine," Woebot is a chatbot that allows users to express their thoughts and emotions via therapeutic conversations.
- It uses tools from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). It also offers intelligent mood tracking.
- Woebot is rated 4.6 on Play Store based on 6,583 reviews and 4.7 on App Store based on 2.3K reviews.
- The free app has over 100,000 installs on Play Store.
- According to mental health charity, Mind, WoeBot "can help users suffering from anxiety and depression".
- Other popular mental/behavioral health chatbots include:
Mental/Behavioral Health Apps
Summary of Findings
- During this hour of research, we identified four mental/behavioral health chatbots as well as four mental/behavioral health apps.
- We also provided an overview of the famous mental health chatbot, Woebot.
- Because a geographic scope was not specified, we assumed a global focus.
- The competitive landscape will be completed in the appropriate tab of this project spreadsheet.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.