Solar Project Investment Companies
To obtain a profound understanding of the solar project investment space.
Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners is an asset management firm that focuses on renewable energy.
- In 2017, Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners "acquired a 51% interest in TerraForm Power"
- In 2019, Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners paid $500 million for a stake in X-Elio, a solar developer in Spain.
- The company also has a "renewable power platform, which includes its own utility-scale solar projects".
- The company's annual revenue for 2018 was $3.032Billion.
NextEra Energy Partners, LP
- NextEra Energy Partners, LP is based in Juno Beach, Florida.
- It operates "2,926 MW wind and solar projects" in North America.
- The company's annual revenue for 2018 was $771 million.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.