Competitive Landscape - Medical Management
Provide a competitive landscape of the medical management space focusing on Quantum Health, Grand Rounds, and Genex Services.
- The attached spreadsheet provides a partial comparison of Quantum Health, Grand Rounds, and Genex Services.
- Grand Rounds has raised a total of $106 million in funding through 4 funding rounds. The company's investors include David Ebersman, Lifeforce Capital, Venrock, Greylock Partners, and Harrison Metal.
- Quantum Health has completed one funding round. Investors include GE Ventures, Harlan Levine, Kleiner Perkins, Steven Shulman, and Altaris Capital Partners. In 2017, the company completed recapitalization with Great Hill Partners, but specific financial terms were not disclosed.
- Genex Services was acquired by Stone Point Capital in 2018. The company was previously owned by Apax Partners.
- Grand Rounds partnered with Uber to integrate the Uber platform into the Grand Rounds app to enable patients to seamlessly book rides to and from their medical appointments
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.