Competitive Landscape: Stahls & Tegra
In this background research, we have identified Stahls' and Tegra's list of products/services, annual revenue, and headquarters location.
- Stahls' Inc is headquartered in Michigan, United States
- The company's estimated annual revenue is about $165 million.
- Stahls' offerings include heat transfer vinyl
, printable digital vinyl, twill, applique, sign vinyl, crystal vellum
, EZ weeder
, mini t-shirts
, weeding tweezers, heat printing accessories, clearance heat transfer vinyl, full-color digital transfers, print and cut digital media, garment decoration materials, screen printed transfers, pre-cut letters numbers, color laser copier, and logos for T-shirts.
- Tegra is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- The company's estimated annual revenue is about $2 billion.
- Tegra's offerings include apparel manufacturing, designing, cutting, sewing, screen printing, embroidery, sublimation, embellishments, and logistics services.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Since we already found the product offerings, revenue, and headquarters location in the background research, we propose further research finding the remaining information. This would include finding Stahls' and Tegra's competitive advantage, target customers, manufacturing locations, innovation investments, any mergers and acquisitions, and marketing/advertising channels used by each.
Additionally, we recommend providing a competitive landscape of three other competitors. The research would breakdown as follows: (1) Identify 3 competitors of Stahls' and Tegra whose offerings include screen printing, customized apparel designing, or heat transfer vinyl products. We would provide a list of the product offerings of each identified company also. (2) We would then provide a competitive landscape of the 3 identified companies. The information would include revenue, headquarters location, competitive advantage, target customers, manufacturing locations, innovation investments, and marketing/advertising channels used by each.