SeatGeek Marketing and Advertising
To develop a marketing & advertising proposal for SeatGeek by obtaining the company's biggest competitors and what these competitors are doing with regards to marketing & advertising.
- According to Datanyze, some of SeatGeek's top competitors include Brown Paper Tickets, Ticket Tailor, Ticketmaster, and Vendini.
- Investopedia reveals that major competitors to SeatGeek include StubHub, Ticket Liquidator, Razorgator, and Vivid Seats.
- One of SeatGeek's advertisements went viral when fans of David Dobrik, a YouTube star who has 13 million subscribers, shared videos of themselves reciting one of its ads.
- After visiting the dentist, these fans seemed to still be under the influence of drugs.
- In one of SeatGeek's TV commercials titled 'The Cheapest Seats', the company offered $20 discounts on first purchases made.
- SeatGeek understood that "not all cheaply priced tickets have the best view". This is why it created Deal Score.
- It's algorithm rates the value of tickets by calculating prices and views.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.