Top eSignature Tools
To construct a competitive analysis of e-signature tools for Germany, France, and the UK that includes each country’s top tools, a pricing analysis, and most used verticals.
- Financial institutions are one of the verticals that rely on e-signature tools. In fact, 92% find that one of the benefits of these tools involves cuts to scanning errors; 80% feel they achieve audit efficiency, and 66% feel there is a noted reduction in missing files.
- Some of the most popular e-signature tools software include PandaDoc, ZohoSign, SignRequest, SignNow, and DocuSign.
- However, TechTimes lists the top tools as eversign, OneSpan, Efax, SutiSoft, and SignNow.
- The United Nations, US governments, the EU, and most other countries have legally recognized/adopted e-signature protocols.
- One study found that 75% of respondents felt that when governments used e-signature tool it cut their contract approval times.
- DocuSign notes that it “supports international and regional eSignature standards, including multiple digital signature (PKI) and EU technical standards.”
- “In the EU, electronic IDentification, Authentication and Trust Services (eIDAS) was established in 2014. This comprehensive law sets the standards for e-Signatures, digital identification, user security, and other related electronic transactions.”
The project spreadsheet can be found here.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.