Scheduling/CRM/POS Competitive Landscape
To understand the competitive landscape of the softwares used in scheduling/CRM/POS market for selling classes, services or time slots online and in person.
- Zenoti, is one a cloud-based spa and salon platform that serves the beauty and wellness industry. The company has 383 employees. lauded as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
- It has raised over $91 million in funding from various investors and its last funding stage was at the late stage VC.
- Zenoti offers online appointment bookings, CRM, POS, inventory management, employee management, built-in marketing programs, multi-location support, paperless intake forms, custom reporting, billing and payments
- Screenshots can be seen here.
- Its key people include Sudheer Koneru (CEO), Anand Arvind (VP), Dheeraj Koneru (VP), Saritha Katikaneni (VP), Vamshi Reddy (VP), and Michael Meulemans (VP).
- Zenoti's GTM strategy was a gradual one, in that, it was first discovered by Accel in 2014 where the decision was made to focus on the product. Then in 2016, Zenoti raised $21 million in Series A and B rounds. From there, the product went worldwide to over 50 countries and 5000 customers.
- The team started eyeing the US market at which point they conducted ground research, making calls, visiting locations, learned lessons from their customers, then designing a product that was a good fit to the US market.
Some potential comptitors could include:
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.