Connecticut Tourism Topics & Speakers
To plan the keynote speaker and breakout session topics for an upcoming conference in Connecticut aimed at providing education and inspiration to businesses supporting tourism in the state. The current objective is to obtain a list of topics and speakers from the 2019 and 2020 state tourism conferences from Maine, New York, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland.
- The agenda for the 2020 Governor’s Conference on Tourism can be found here.
- The brochure containing speaker names and topics from the 2019 event in Maine is located here.
- Broad details about New York’s 2020 conference are available but they do not include the topics and speakers.
- The 2019 New York conference brochure is available here.
- Some interesting tangential New York and BrandUSA data.
- The 2020 Vermont Schedule At-A-Glance is available here.
- A few details about Maryland’s 2019 tourism conference are available here.
- While limited or no details appeared available online about the state conferences of Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and to some extent Maryland, more research may have to be applied to locate these states’ past/current topics and speakers.
- The New Hampshire Travel Council has posted details about the Governor’s Conference on Tourism for 2019 but they do not include past speakers and topics.
- The Pennsylvania Tourism Summit of 2020 schedule with limited information about topics and speakers is available here.
- While topics for the 2019 New Jersey conference are available, more time will need to be taken to suss out its speakers.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.