Non-Profit Software Solutions: Industry Analysis
To analyze the market of companies (for profits and non profit) that provide services such as consulting, and products such as software, for non profits and NGOs in the United States. The analysis will feature; the definition of the market, size of the market, industry players, industry reports or analyses published regularly, and how non profits publish their need for a service (RFPs or word of mouth?)
Non-Profit Software Solutions: Industry Definition
- EIN Presswire defines the non-profit software industry as an industry primarily established to help charity and non-profit associations meet the specific business requirements of different not for profit undertakings.
- The industry is said to have unique and specific requirements when compared to for-profit business organizations.
- Non-profit software "provides the non-profit/charity-based organization with enhanced scalability and flexibility in numerous specific areas including volunteer and donor management, fundraising, institutional accounting, grant administration, and donor/volunteer perspective management."
Non-Profit Software Vendors: Market Size/Growth Rate
- According to a publication by Apps Run The World, the market size for the global non-profit software vendors was valued at $3.1 billion in 2018.
- The market is expected to reach $4.4 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.4%.
- From the above data, the 2020 market size is estimated at $3.58 billion.
- In 2018, the top 10 Non-Profit software vendors accounted for nearly 61.7% of the industry size.
- In the same year, Blackbaud led the industry with a 14.3% market share in license, maintenance and subscription revenues, followed by Active Network, Microsoft, Intuit, and SAP.
- Other top global players include Salesforce, Oracle, Dropbox, Abila, and Cvent.
Top Players (Non-Profit Software Solution Industry Specialty)
- According to publications by Wboc and EIN Presswire, some of the top companies that specialize in providing software solutions for non-profit organizations include;
- Financial Edge NXT
- ACTIVE Net
- Network for Good
- Tessitura Software
- Neon CRM
- The Raiser’s Edge
- Target Analytics
- Oracle NetSuite
Non-Profit Consulting Services
Our initial research provided insight into the global market size, growth rate, and the top players for the non-profit software solutions industry. After an exhaustive search through the public domain, we were unable to find any pre-compiled report that provided the US non-profit software solutions industry's size or any industry report or analysis published regularly, regrding software solutions or consultancy services for the non-profit sector. Most of the reports identified that claimed to contain the information, such as Absolute Reports, Up Market Research, Market Size Forecasters, and Market Watch, are behind a paywall. Although the reports are of global scope, they claim to contain a breakdown of the industry by region, such as North America (the United States and Canada), South America, Asia (China, Japan, India, Korea), and Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy). Notwithstanding, preliminary research revealed that most of the top players identified above are either based in the United States or serve non-profit firms in the US.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.