Global Toilet Paper Industry
To provide the size of the global toilet paper industry. To also provide the following additional details for Keurig: amount raised, market capitalization, and exit before merger with Dr Pepper; and SodaStream: market capitalization data before acquisition by Pepsi Co.
The Global Toilet Paper Industry Size
- According to Statista, the revenue in the toilet paper segment of the tissue and hygiene global market amounts to $85.5 billion in 2020.
- A report by IndexBox estimated the global toilet paper industry at $60.4 billion in 2018, going up by 6.6% from the previous year.
- "In 2018, 2.1 million tonnes of toilet paper were exported worldwide; going up by 4.9% from the previous year."
- "In 2018, the average toilet paper import price amounted to $1,747 per tonne, jumping by 3.1% from the previous year."
Expected Growth of the Global Toilet Paper Industry
- According to Statista, the global toilet paper market is expected to grow annually by a CAGR of 3.2%, between 2020 and 2023.
- Research and Markets predicts that the global tissue paper market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5%, between 2019 and 2024.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.