3D Printers Under $300
- To obtain a llist of consumer 3D printers priced under $300.
- Toybox is a compact, lightweight, easy-to-use, one-touch 3D printer developed especially for kids to use to design and print their own toys.
- Toybox features include a flexible, non-heated, easy-peel print bed, a touchscreen interface, a mobile app, wifi connectivity for standalone printing creator space, and printer food.
- Creator space allows users to draw, crea, and print original toys.
- Printer food is Toybox's proprietary PLA filament for use in the Toybox 3D printer. It is corn-based, non-toxic and biodegradable. Standard, generic 1.75 mm filament that is sold in stores can is compatible with these 3D printers.
- Toybox offers its 3D printer in a starter package containing one 3D printer, one coconut printer food, one e-z peel bed, a 500-page digital toy catalog, and free creator space access.
- Usually priced at $399.00, the starter package is currently on sale for $299.00 through both Toybox's webpage and Amazon.
Qidi Tech X-One2
- The Qidi Tech X-One2 is a versatile 3D printer. It is the newest Qidi X-One model. It's dimensions are 15"x12.5"x 14" and it weighs 41.9 pounds.
- X-One2 features include a heater print plate, 3.5" touchscreen interface, pause-resume function, removable acrylic covers that help with temperature control and dust protection, an open material system, a USB port, and an SD Card slot.
- The X-One2's open material systems means the printer is compatible with PLA, ABS, TPU, and PETG filaments.
- The X-One2, like the X-One before it, is not wifi compatible.
- The Qidi Tech X-One2's homepage directs customers to either check Amazon or contact the company, through a link, for pricing information.
- The X-One2's is priced at $288.00 on Amazon.
Crealty Ender 3 Pro
- The Crealty Ender 3 Pro an upgraded version of its predecessor that is durable, stable, and more comfortable to operate. It uses a Meanwell power supply and features both a new platform sticker and a redesigned aluminum extrusion. Its dimesions are 220mm x 220mm x 250mm.
- The Ender Pro 3's features include rapid heating, high precision printing, a simple leveling method, a portable knob, easy one-button printing, a removable bed sheet for direct access to the entire printing plate, and a free big kit package filled with needed tools and supplies.
- The Ender 3 does not come with wifi, but can be upgraded to include wifi capability. Instructions on are to this are provided here.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.