Millennials Business Trips Trends
To find out the habits and behaviors of millenials during business trips.
Type of Accommodation
- According to a survey of 1,650 travelers , 74% of millennial business travelers claimed staying in a vacation rental, compared to just 38% and 20% of Generation X and baby boomer.
- 44% of millennial travelers admitted in a survey their preference to stay in these types of accomodation during their business trips.
- Millennial business travelers want to make the most of their business trips and take the opportunity to try new experiences.
- According to one study, 75% of millennials look for new experiences when travellling for business.
Bleisure and Trip Extension
- The concept of "bleisure", or the combination of business and leisure travel, is very popular amongst millennials, with 55% of them willing to extend a business trip for leisure.
- Millennial business travelers are using business trips oppotunities to experience new places.
- A study found that 62% of respondents used business trips to gain cultural experience.
- 81% of millennial respondents to a survey associated business travel with happiness.
Number of Trips
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.