Eden Green Outreach Strategy
Assist in developing an outreach strategy for greenhouse producer Eden Green by:
- Identifying foundations that give money and grants to major global hunger issues and programs and solutions for hunger issues;
- Identifying think tanks that research innovative solutions for hunger issues;
- Identifying nonprofit organizations that focus on global hunger solutions (such as the World Health Organization and their partners);
- Providing insights on how to reach influential players working to solve hunger and food scarcity issues (such as at specific conferences or events, searching by specific titles or positions, or by aiming to resolve pain points); and
- Providing an expanded list of high-density, developing countries with limited land and food deserts, resulting in high imports.
Foundations that Give Money to Counter Global Hunger
- AgDevCo is a social impact investor currently operating in six African countries (with expansion planned to four others). They invest in businesses that have a strong potential to positively impact the food security of the community.
Think Tanks with a Focus on Researching Innovative Solutions for Hunger Issues
Nonprofit Organizations with a Focus on Global Hunger Solutions
- Action Against Hunger was founded in 1979. Today it has more than 7,500 field staff across more than 45 countries working to combat global hunger.
- Food access is a key component of Action Against Hunger. In 2018, it improved access to food for 2.7 million people.
Insights on Reaching Influential Figures in the Global Hunger Solutions Industry
High Density Countries with Limited Land and High Food Imports
- Sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia, East Asia, and the Middle East and North Africa are particularly vulnerable to being high density with limited land.
- Kenya is ranked at 86 for food insecurity, with a rating of 25.2 in 2019 (down from 37.9 in 2000). This indicates it is improving but still has significant need.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Summary of Early Findings in Relation to Goals
During the first hour of research, the request was outlined to determine if the requested information is available.
There is sufficient public information to compile a list of foundations that donate to combat food hunger or to hunger solutions, as well as nonprofit organizations and think tanks that are committed to combating hunger. There is also sufficient information to identify methods of reaching influential figures. Lastly, a list of developing countries with food insecurity can be produced.
Therefore, we recommend the following next steps to complete the request:
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.